Lately Ben has been saying the funniest things. A couple of days ago Ian came home with the letter 'f' which had feathers glued to it. I had been picking them up for 2 days so the baby would not eat them. We were sitting there and before we could stop him Snowy, the cat, ate one of the feathers. Ben freaked out and turned to me and asked me if he was going to poop out a chicken. Before I could respond he turned to the cat and said, "Snowy, you are going to be a mommy." He was so excited for Snowy (who is a boy by the way). When he woke up this morning he asked me if he pooped out a chicken. I had to break the news, once again, that he only pooped out a feather.
Today Ben brought home a book he made at school. It was a book for Mother's Day. In it are pictures each of the Kindergarten studies drew along with answers to little phrases. These were Ben's:

My mom is prettiest when…..she gets her hair cut. (I don't do that often, not sure what that says for how pretty I am). My mom hates to……drive. (he has a point there). My mom's favorite food is…..mac n' cheese. (don't think so buddy that is your favorite) My mom likes to….wrestle with me. (that is his dad more than me, mostly because I always get hurt). I must say that this little book put a huge smile on my face. I love this little boy so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.