Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleeping under the stars

Yesterday was a very crazy day.  Usually my Fridays are so quiet and I can get all my cleaning done.  That was not the case this week.  I had to run and get groceries which ended up being a 4  hour trip and then came home cooked dinner, and then Bob had to run into town for a class.  I did not have time to fit in a fun, unusual activity and so we settled for a movie and sleeping under the stars.  The boys got to choose their movie and we camped out on the living room floor for that.  By the time Bob got home, it was dark enough for them to go out and sleep on the trampoline under the stars.  The boys loved it.  (I don't have any pictures.  I was too tired.)

While I was grocery shopping I did pick up some of the fun materials we need to do that other boredom busters.  I think I spent about 15 dollars on items that will entertain for the next month. I am very excited.  Come back on Monday and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.