Thursday, July 14, 2011

We're Bored!!!!

(I am pretty sure I have heard that at least a hundred times since school was out.  The kids have been cranky and very unpleasant lately.  I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I went online and found a ton of different things for us to do each day until school starts.  I am not sure how I want to share all of these.  I don't know if I should just show one thing each day we did or if I should place the whole list.  Until I get everything organized and figure out how I want to post everything, I thought I would share what we did today.

Today I dumped all the toys out of one of the boxes the boys have for storing cars.  (Something I don't do often because I have clutter issues.  HAHAHAHA)  I then told one of them to get in it and I started to push them around.  After they got the idea, they started to push each  other.  They even let Dan get in on the action.


(These pictures are not the best.  I just set my camera to automatic and took the picture.  I usually set everything manually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.