Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Soccer

Last week Ben had soccer practice and he was not very good.  He had never played before and really had no idea how he was supposed to play.  Last night was their first game and he was AWESOME.  His team only scored two goals but my kid was the one who made both of them.  (I know I had to brag.  I don't do it often)  He had so much fun.  He had a permanent smile on his face. Here are a few pictures.



 These first ones are of him making his first goal.  He was so amazed he did it.
 Getting ready to kick the ball really hard.
Some lovin' for his momma.
It was so much fun watching all the little kids run around the field.  They were all so happy to be out there playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.